Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Friday: JT and the Clouds Toledo CD Release

I haven't been too up to date on the whole blogging thing this week, and for that I apologize. However, some good news- I ordered a Nikon SB600 flash the other day, so better pictures of events/etc. to come. I also started interning at the Toledo City Paper, which is something I'm really excited about. It gives me an opportunity to inform and write about stuff I like in a bigger outlet than this blog, and gives me an excuse to go to even more events to cover them.



Anyways, this Friday is the Toledo CD release party for natives JT and the Clouds. Although now residing in Chicago, the Clouds return to their homeland to release their new album, "Caledonia," at Mickey Finns. If you aren't familiar with the Clouds, you should be. Check them out on myspace here to check out the tunes, and on facebook here to get all the details. Show starts at 10pm on Friday, show up and show some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment